The Brisbane Private Hospital car park is located directly under the building and can be accessed by taking Birley Street (off Wickham Terrace). If parking is unavailable here other options include:
- Wilson Watkins Medical Centre car park accessible off Bartley Street
- Wickham Terrace car park located on the corner of Upper Edward Street & Wickham Terrace and is accessible off Turbot and Creek Streets
- Astor Terrace car park is located at 28 Astor Terrace
- Metered car parking is available in the surrounding streets.
If you are travelling by train the nearest train stations are Central and Roma Street.
There is a free courtesy bus available from the Brisbane Private Hospital which runs a service every half hour on a loop between the main public transport stations: Brisbane Transit Centre (Roma Street), Central Station (Ann Street, Palace Backpackers Hotel), King George Square Station (Roma Street, Pullman Hotel) and Queen Street Bus Station/Myer Centre (Elizabeth Street Bus Stop 85). This service runs between 6.30am-3.00pm Monday to Friday excluding public holidays.
When entering the hospital
Depending on how you arrive at the Brisbane Private Hospital Dr Williams’ rooms can be located:
- If you come in the hospital via the main entrance off Wickham Terrace, you will enter on level 6. Follow the long corridors to the SECOND set of lifts and take these up to level 8. Dr Williams’ rooms are located to the right as you come out of the lifts and second office on the right – look for Brispine on the door.
- If you drive in and park in the Brisbane Private Hospital carpark take the lifts up to level 8. Again, Dr Williams’ rooms are located to the right and second office on the right – look for Brispine on the door.